Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bottle VS Breast

Ika_suzuka: Breastfeed or formula feed? It's normal to feel a bit overwhelmed by such an important decision. Ultimately, you have to make the right decision for your family. If anyone comes on too strong in favor of breastfeeding, try to keep an open mind...
Ika_suzuka: I choose to give my baby (Aiman Hakim), breastfeeding...sometimes I also give him formula feed. I chose nan1 for Aiman.. it's because sometimes i feel not enough milk to feed my baby. I know, breastfeeding is really good for my baby. For your information, I'm working. I feel very happy because my colleague also breastfeeding. She very powerful motivator...although she said breastfeed not enough.
Ika_suzuka: Can you help me and my friend....how to make enough to feed my baby????..

No comments: